Recently, some customers asked us how to use ultrasonic cleaning agents to be more efficient. In the process of communication, we found that many users don't know much about the maintenance knowledge of ultrasonic cleaning machines, which leads to the improvement of cleaning efficiency. Let us share the maintenance knowledge of several ultrasonic cleaning machines.
1. Keep the ventilation, dryness and cleanliness of the equipment workplace, which is beneficial to the long-term efficient operation of the equipment and prolong the service life;
2. When the cleaning solution is too dirty, it should be treated in time. Regularly clean the dirt in the cleaning tank and the storage tank, keep the cleaning tank and the appearance clean, and improve the durability of the washing tank;
3. The electrical control box and equipment vents are away from water vapor, corrosive gases and dust, and regularly use compressed air to clean the attached dust;
4. Regularly test the insulation performance of the equipment, check the aging electrical components regularly, check the grounding wire, and ensure that the equipment is well grounded. This project must be carried out by an electrician with professional experience;
5. Test the power supply regularly, confirm that it meets the power supply voltage requirements of the equipment, and avoid long-term work under unstable power supplies that are too high or too low;
6. Equipment with filtering device, regularly replace the filter core;
7. With the transmission mechanism, lubricants such as butter and engine oil should be regularly added as required, and the gear oil of the reducer should be replaced regularly to ensure that the moving parts work under good lubrication conditions;